These are my list of useful digital resources:
1. Classroomscreen is an online tool that includes 19 widgets to create clear expectations for your students, support your time management, collect feedback
2. Kahoot is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun.
3. Quizlet is a free website providing learning tools for students, including flashcards, study and game modes.
5. Educaplay is a free educational games generator.
7. ESL Kids Games . ESL Games and lesson plan ideas for young learners, teens and adult classes.
8. ISL collective. A collection of English ESL worksheets for home learning, online practice, distance learning and English classes to teach about.